Friday, February 6, 2009

My Super Power

If I could have any super power I could, it would be the power to bring into, or make things disappear from existence. With this power I would be able to create anything I like, and make anything I don't like disappear. Money would be created on a whim. The off shores account to put it in, would be, in but a blink of an eye. I would be able to create vast forests, filled with wild animals, fuit, and coniferous trees.The sweet smell of flowers would rise to the skies. Seas would be summoned up on my command, fish falling from the sky to fill them, their depths stretching to Earth's core. I would create a mountain that would cast a shadow on Mt. Everest. With a view of the world, I would build my home. A palace as wide as a football field, I would raise from the dust. Hunger would be the first thing I would abolish. All uneeded knowledge would cease to exist. Weapons of mass destruction would be dismantled by unseen hands. And nagging teachers would all get detention.

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting super power you have chosen. Your examples that you have chosen to describe your power are not quite my favorite. However, the creativity is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really descriptive and interesting idea. I like the use of imagery an the similies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots of very descriptive words. With your power I think you could make the world a better place, stopping hunger and putting the teachers in detention :P

    ReplyDelete